Side Benefits vs. Side EffectsAug 01, 2021
“The great thing about Ayurveda is that its treatments always yield side benefits, not side effects.” -Shubhra Krishan
That is how long I suffered with chronic allergies, insomnia, constipation, weight gain, and anxiety. And then I found Ayurveda.
Practicing this new-found "medicine" wasn't what I expected. I started by shifting what I was eating to be more appropriate for my constitution, which wasn't a big deal at all. It actually gave me permission to eat more of foods I really love.
Then, I made a couple of changes to my daily schedule.
And just like that, I started sleeping better, feeling more emotionally stable, and dealing with less digestive distress. The benefits in all areas of my life were, and still are, incredible.
The easeful evolution of health continues today as my knowledge of Ayurveda continues to deepen.
When I graduated from Ayurveda school, I knew this was my dharma, or life's work. I was finally equipped with a complete set of tools to help everyone (and I mean everyone) who is suffering. I was the BETA test, and since then I have been able to help hundreds of women on to the path of wellness and vitality.I know you are thinking..
- Having super awesome vibrant health at your stage, age, or season of your life just isn't in the cards for you.
- Having abundant energy means spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on procedures and clinicians, and we all know that isn't gonna happen.
- Your relationship with food is overcomplicated and beyond hope at this point.
- Nourishing sleep will forever elude you because you are now a self-proclaimed insomniac.
I am here to tell you that all of these things can change if you are open to learning some new ways of looking at your life and yourself. I am offering to introduce you to this life-changing knowledge and a chance to change your life story if you put it into practice. The opportunity is now for you to attend the FREE Summer One Habit to Thrive Challenge August 5 & 6 and see if this path resonates with you.In the Summer One Habit to Thrive Challenge with me, you will learn:
- How to lose weight without dieting.
- How to fall asleep easier and stay asleep all night.
- How to naturally relieve digestive issues like gas, bloating, pain, and acid re-flux.
- How to wake up each day feeling energized and younger.
- How to become a model of health for those around you.
- How to be the happiest and healthiest version of YOU!!
I love empowering others to Thrive through the wisdom of Ayurveda, so you can have ALL THE BENEFITS (without side effects) that you desire!I know you'll love it when you feel happier and healthier and the future holds more potential for you than you ever imagined.
Your chance to learn from me for FREE is coming up on August 5 & 6. Each session of this FREE Challenge will guide you deeper into your own innate healing power and your ability to THRIVE!!
Whether you are struggling with intense health challenges or simply looking to age gracefully and explore your potential, the One Habit to Thrive Challenge is for you!
I cannot wait to see what side benefits you receive!
Download the Doshic Clock so you can live in rhythm
for health and happiness.